Two months ago I placed an order. After a couple weeks, I decided to track it and discovered that 2uBest had addressed the label to a completely different address (their error; the confirmation email they sent upon placing the order showed the correct address).

I sent an email to 2uBest and they responded saying my order is in transit and to wait patiently. I continued to track it daily and every day, the USPS tracking status was the same, "In transit to destination." I emailed 2uBest again (multiple times) inquiring about the status, and each time I received the exact same email response as the first time, word-for-word, which obviously says it's an auto-generated email and no individual at 2uBest even reads emails or cares that their customers are having a problem with the shipment. They did absolutely NOTHING to rectify their error, until I finally gave up and reported them to PayPal, requesting a refund.

That was only yesterday, so my claim has not been settled with PayPal yet, but PayPal is awesome, so I fully expect they will refund my account and go after 2uBest for the money. I WILL NEVER, NEVER, NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM 2uBEST AGAIN, and I recommend that everyone steers clear of them too.

Comments