Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Delivery daye

I place an order, have already paid for it, and it hasn’t yet shipped. When can I expect delivery?

you can write to them to know if your products are processing

Defective toy replacement.

I have tried for 6 days to get hold of this company for a replacement finger monkey I received that was defective. I haven't heard anything back.

How can I get hold of them?

Need toy before Christmas. Please respond.

fingermonkeys

how to return my order. what is the address to mail back.

Tracking or canceling order

I have been trying to reach 2ubest to track an order and cannot get thru the order#107713. If I can't get an answer I would like to cancel this order

Cancel my order

Cancel my order immediately 99711 DeeDee Boyd 3106 Crockett street Granbury Texas 76049 4032756337511886 Exp 04/20 Code 469

CANCEL ALL ORDERES FROM ME IMMEADIATELY !!!!!!

Online order #54134

I placed the subject order#15434 and paid an amount of US$56.89 via PayPal as requested at your web site on August 28th, 2017. I received a confirmation states that my order is going to be delivered within 2-4 weeks.

On September 25th, 2017 I sent a request to check on the delivery of my order and the answer was sorry there is a problem with your order please check you Egypt Post. I sent another two email requesting the status and it should be 2UBest responsibility to deliver the order to the address on my request. I received no answer todate. This is not acceptable and this is not the way of doing business, either to deliver my order which I still needs it or to pay me my money back.

I'm waiting for your clarification as soon as possible. Thank you.

Wafaa Kotb