Ordered a ab machine and never received!!Fed X said it was a ficticious or incorrect order number you gave me to track> I want my money back OR DELIVER MY PRODUC!!!!!!!

Randy Osborn. This 2Ubest company is really beginning to *** me off. the is ridiculous that a complaint has to be 100 words. I will report you to the BBB.

I purchased this product in good faith. not happy with your access to complaint and lack of a phone number to talk with someone about this issue. One day I will reach 100 words so this complaint will go through.

I am completely ticked at the way your company has no means of phone communication.why don't you just send me the product I ordered.

Review about: 2ubest Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with 2UBest?

Comments

I am having the same problem I placed an order a month ago and still waiting I emailed them 3 times and nothing!!! I cant even find a telephone number to call them

If my order isnt here in 3 days, expect a trip to court.....I paid you $90.58....I did so trusting you.....order, money returned or a court date!Your choice, done playing this game